What matters most in your primary care career?
At Hartford HealthCare, what matters most to you matters most to us.
As Connecticut’s largest, most comprehensive integrated health system, we provide it all—attractive, well-managed practice locations; deep resources; innovative care; and an entire system integrated under EPIC. So you and your patients enjoy highly coordinated care that’s easy to access and navigate, as well as clinical trials, the latest research and continuing education—to keep you at the leading edge of primary care medicine.
Join us. Live and practice in one of New England’s most spectacular communities, while also enjoying close proximity to Boston and New York City. Practice at the forefront of population health and enjoy respect for your unique talents and contributions. Work with a group that values you and allows you to further develop your interests and career. Best of all, achieve both professional satisfaction and a healthy work-life balance. At Hartford HealthCare, you’ll find what matters most to you.
About Hartford HealthCare
We offer unparalleled resources to support your practice in primary care.
- A physician-led multispecialty physician group with more than 400 colleagues practicing primary care and 30 specialties
- Behavioral Health specialists in primary care offices
- 2.5 in staff per physician, including your own specially trained medical assistant
- High-Risk Care Managers and Community Care Teams to manage your patients between visits
- Systems to support you and your patient: Tiger Text, EPIC with Dragon, patient self-scheduling, Patient Portal and Telemedicine
- A new Physician Mentorship Program that supports you as you enter your practice and develops your career with you
- LEAN Daily Management for continuous process improvement
- Locations throughout Connecticut, including the beautiful shoreline
- Very flexible schedules that provide exceptional work-life balance
We Support Our Providers
Our system supports your patients with a statewide continuum of care.
- The state’s most extensive behavioral health network
- Extensive home care and senior care services
- An expansive physical therapy and rehabilitation network
Our network comprises six well-respected acute care hospitals, including Hartford Hospital, one of the highest-volume stroke centers and surgical hospitals in the northeast.
You care for your patients, and we care for you!
At Hartford HealthCare, you’ll be part of an organization that believes in what matters most to you—career, family, patients and lifestyle. Our benefits are equally attractive. Join us and enjoy:
- Generous early-signing bonus paid in your final training year
- Outstanding compensation package that includes loan forgiveness
- Low-cost, high-quality insured benefits for you and your family
- Generous CME and paid time off
- 401(k) retirement account with substantial employer match
Enjoy the quintessential New England lifestyle.
You will love living and practicing here. Eastern Connecticut and the Farmington Valley are storybook-beautiful and steeped in history. West Hartford has been named a “Top 10 City to Raise a Family” by Kiplinger and the “Coolest Suburb in America” by Travel & Leisure. Our shoreline has been hailed “The New Hamptons” by the New York Post.
You’ll have your choice of homes and lifestyles too—in the country, along the shore, in vibrant urban centers or in quiet, leafy suburbs. Plus, our public and private schools are nationally recognized. Respected colleges, including the universities of Hartford, Connecticut, Yale and Trinity, provide you and your family ready access to all of the educational and cultural benefits of world-class institutions of higher learning.
In this idyllic setting, beautiful landscapes and diverse activities also abound.
- Pristine beaches, lakes and rivers
- Hiking, biking, kayaking, rock climbing, skiing and golf
- Music venues and a symphony orchestra
- Superb restaurants, shopping, galleries, theaters and museums
- Foxwoods Resort and Mohegan Sun casinos
- Acclaimed local wineries and brewpubs
- Scenic Connecticut River towns
- And we are located just two hours from New York City and Boston!
Let’s talk about what is most important to you.
Our organization is growing rapidly and seeking talented primary care physicians, like you, for rewarding clinical and leadership positions throughout the region. Join us. Our responsive organization is just right for you!
Please contact me to discuss primary care or other physician opportunities available right now.